Bypest is one of the leading pest control suppliers in the London area.
We promise to respond to your call within just two hours – guaranteed! In fact, with technicians never more than 15 miles away on average, we can often reach you in less than one hour.
Our fast, reliable service will deal with all your pest control issues and environmental problems – efficiently, discreetly and professionally.
We are accountable for all works carried out. We will eradicate your pest problem and protect you against future infestations.
Safe and legal
We comply fully with all relevant health and safety legislation including COSHH (Control of Substances Hazardous to Health Regulations, 1994).
All our pesticides are thoroughly tested and approved for use by the UK regulatory authorities MAFF, MAPP and HSE. As the law requires, all our pesticides are used in compliance with the regulations introduced under FEPA (The Control of Pesticides Regulations, 1986) and using methods that abide by the Control Of Pesticides Regulations 1986 & Food And Environment Protection Act 1985. We carry out thorough risk assessments before using pesticides.
Members of the BCPA
We are a fully accredited member of the British Pest Control Association (BCPA).
BCPA members must meet a range of criteria, including:
- Trading for at least one year
- All staff adequately trained in the application of pesticides and other aspects of pest control
- Work can only be subcontracted to other BCPA members
- Members must have adequate insurance cover
- Members abide by the BCPA’s code of practice.
Bypest customer service
We value integrity, personal excellence and constructive criticism to help us maintain our excellent services.
We honour our commitments to customers and pride ourselves on achieving the highest standards in every form of pest control.
We pride ourselves on quick response, but we also appreciate that there’s no point getting fast service with the wrong result. That’s why we make sure every one of our people thoroughly understands pest control.
All our technical and customer-facing staff are extensively trained in public health and pest control. From start to finish, you’ll be dealing with specialist technicians who are fully qualified in the field of pest control.
All staff must achieve the BPCA/RSPH (Level 2) Certificate in Pest Control as well as attending many in-house training programmes. That means they learn all about:
- Public health pest control legislation
- Storage and transport of pesticides
- Biology, behaviour and control of rats and mice
- Control of other vertebrate pests including birds, rabbits, foxes, squirrels, moles and feral cats
- Public health insect pest biology and control including cockroaches, ants, wasps, flies, biting insects, stored product insects etc.
- Pesticide application equipment
- Personal protective equipment
- Choice and use of insecticide and rodenticide formulations
- New developments in active ingredients, formulations and application techniques
Any team members who have not yet passed the relevant exams will be closely supervised by someone who has.
Our service is underpinned by comprehensive safety policies and management systems including method statements and COSHH assessments (sent to you before we begin work).
We are members of the British Pest Control Association (BCPA) and abide by their code of conduct.